Airlines provide one of the most convenient ways to travel thus constantly growing in popularity among both consumers and companies. The interests in this sphere cause specific problems requiring unique and innovative solutions. Through our work with Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines our team gained invaluable experience in the management of various issues related to the day-to-day work of airlines.
The clients of our Law Firm assign us the legal work on wide range of matters like:
- Legal advice and assessment of the possibilities for debt recovery in cross-border insolvency procedures
- Dispute resolution and litigation related to denied boarding, delayed and cancelled flights for both consumers and air carriers
- Litigation in employment disputes between the airlines and their employees
- Legal assistance with the management of the human resources
- Registration of commercial representatives and issuance of residence permit
- Legal advice on the day-to-day activities of the airline companies and their management
Our Tax Department provides legal advice on transfer pricing, corporate tax, VAT, and represents clients in administrative and judicial procedures in tax matters.
Thanks to our involvement in Globalaw, our clients can rely on our contacts with law firms in Central and Eastern Europe, as well as in more than 80 countries around the world.