Collection of outstanding debts, legal representation with court and arbitrary cases
Throughout the years Ilieva, Voutcheva & Co. Law Firm gathered significant professional experience in the sphere of court and out-of-court collection of outstanding debts and provision of overall court representation at civil, commercial, administrative and arbitrary cases. As a result of our incessant endeavors for improvement, we developed and sustained individual approach towards each one of our clients.
While we work on a case we not only focus on the specifics of the legal problem, but we also assess the mechanisms of our clients’ business in the context of the economic climate in general. This allows us to offer most profitable solutions to the client at every stage of work on a particular case – from the preliminary consulting to the execution of an entered into force court or arbitrary decision.
Through our positive approach to the cases we aim to keep the commercial relations between our clients and their business partners by providing assistance for achieving out-of-court resolution of legal disputes.The team of Ilieva, Voutcheva & Co. Law Firm consists of experienced lawyers, specialized also in the area of debt collection through court and out-of-court resolution of legal disputes. We offer a large range of services in defense of our clients’ rights and interests, namely:
- Study of the property status of debtors on the ground of the public registers and thereby drafting a legal statement based on the gathered information;
- Drafting legal statements defining the legal disputes and suggesting particular resolutions with different stages of action in compliance with the respective cases;
- Assistance for achieving out-of-court resolution of legal disputes, including but not only, drafting of a notary invitation/demand for payment or a letter informing the debtor about the ground and the amount of his debts, holding negotiations, drafting of out-of-court agreements, etc;
- Services for preliminary security of cases – drafting applications to the courts, gathering and preparation of evidences, initiating proceedings with a bailiff on the ground of security orders, etc.;
- Defense on civil, commercial, administrative and arbitrary cases – drafting and submitting claims, gathering and preparing evidences, providing legal representation at all instances until the final resolution of the cases, drafting complaints and appeals, additional applications, court agreements,etc;
- Defense on executive cases – initiation of executive cases with a state or private bailiff, representation during the development of the cases by the means of providing advice on the most suitable actions to be undertaken and through submission of applications, requests, objections with the bailiff, etc.
Resolving our clients’ complex commercial litigation challenges.
Our experience is paramount for the successful fulfillment of this goal. We represent clients in all stages of commercial litigation.
From the onset of a dispute through its resolution, we help our clients make well-informed decisions.
Risk management and compliance are key to avoiding disruptive, large-scale litigation. We help our clients implement measures to ensure that, wherever possible, they avoid getting involved in disputes. If a dispute arises, we ensure that they are equipped with the resources, experience and knowledge to reach a prompt and successful resolution.
As of 2023 we have partnered with Debitura for expanding our reach in debt collection cases.
As a business owner, you rely on the timely payment of debts owed to you to maintain a healthy cash flow and sustain your operations. Unfortunately, not all customers or clients are willing or able to fulfill their financial obligations, leading to unpaid invoices, delinquent accounts, and mounting losses. To avoid these costly consequences, it’s essential to have a proactive and effective debt collection strategy in place.
Regardless of the size, complexity, or age of your debt, we are committed to providing you with high-quality and cost-effective debt collection services that deliver results.
To learn more about our debt collection services or to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please contact us today. We look forward to helping you protect your business interests and recover your hard-earned money.