Our client portfolio in this field includes some of the leading companies producing and trading with food products, food processing machinery, electronics and optics and other consuming goods in Bulgaria. We advise our clients on:
- local regulations pertaining to the products, including the equipment, packaging and labelling requirements.
- prevention and protection from product liability issues, through compliance with the compulsory requirements of labour legislation, group claims, workers’ meeting communication, etc.
- business names protection
- preventing unfair competition
- registered trademarks for products, registration of new trademarks or extension of the registration locally and internationally
- preparation, negotiation of franchise agreements for their products
- requirements for transport and supply
- products fees and taxes
Our Tax Department provides advice on double tax treaties, VAT and corporate tax as well as representation before the National Revenue Agency and the respective courts in litigation cases.
Thanks to our membership in Globalaw our clients may rely on our close relations with law firms in Central and Eastern Europe as well as on our contacts in over 80 countries worldwide.