Our contemporary understanding of IT allows us to use juridical knowledge to produce innovative legal products. We see the big picture and ensure our clients comply with the respective regulatory frameworks. Our individual client approach includes the following services:
- Cloud services
- Open source and open data
- Software patentability and licensing
- Cyber and IT security
- Local and Global software distribution
- Data center developments
- Technology disputes/IT dispute resolution
- Technology contracts, including:
- Hardware and software procurement agreements
- Integration and maintenance agreements
- System development agreements
Our IP and ICT team provide custom-made legal services designed exclusively for such cases. We consult on national and international matters regarding:
- software registration and protection
- licensing agreements
- national and international registration of industrial designs of interface, computer software, program icons, etc.
We negotiate and advise in disputes with third parties over a plethora of IP issues.
The Tax Department provides advice on specific tax issues associated with the nature of the informational technology area. We serve individual clients, e.g. application developers, software developers as well as corporate clients regarding national and international taxation.
One of our strengths in this practice is our participation in Globalaw. Due to our affiliations our clients may rely on our connection with law firms in Central and Eastern Europe as well as in over 80 countries worldwide.