Healthcare and life sciences are some of the largest and fastest-growing industries in the world. In addition it is the most regulated, with rapidly changing rules and regulations that often differ from one country to another.
Rapid convergence of the healthcare, life sciences and technology sectors requires even more legal expertise given the additional data privacy and intellectual property concerns.
We can advise you on:
- Technology transfers and IP Licensing
- R&D collaborations
- Patent and trade mark disputes and IP strategy
- Privacy and data protection
- Regulatory matters
- Corporate transactions (including M&A)
- Competition law
- e-health, m-health and digitalisation
- Marketing arrangements and advertising
- Public procurement
The Tax Department advises on corporate and VAT matters, local transactions and transfer pricing.
Our membership in Globalaw guarantees our clients close relations with law firms in Central and Eastern Europe as well as on our contacts in over 80 countries worldwide.